Copywriting for Digital Age Marketing
Though the basics of salesmanship in print have not changed, the Internet has opened up new ways of marketing products and services as well as new products and services themselves. Some are complex but Digital Age methods have led to the emergence of whole new enterprises.
There are numerous processes in online marketing for which a copywriter needs to adapt writing skills.
These include but are not limited to…
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) making web pages easier to index by search engines
- Pay Per Click advertising
- Keyword Research
- Email marketing. This can be further broken down into
- Email Blasts (distribution to a list) announcing special offers
- Autoresponder Series enabling multiple chances to purchase
- Newsletters and Ezines – containing content of interest and advertising.
- Blogging and Social Media Marketing
- List Building and Marketing Funnels
In summary, a typical marketing campaign in the Digital Age usually consists of multiple written components. For this reason I am dedicated to keeping up with the trends as well as practice the traditional skills of direct-response copywriting.
Contact me using the form on this site about how I can provide writing services for your particular online marketing campaign. Click Here